Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2008 Summer Theme




From time to time in the past I have done a summer theme and given them summer calendar that corresponds. Just to get some hype for summer..For example....

Take the Plunge: Summer calendar attached to a mini plunger.

When Stars Wars Phantom Menace came out we did a light saber type thing and attached and talk about the devil our phantom menace.

One summer the calendar was on old parchment looking paper and I burnt the edges and it looked like a treasure map lead to each event that summer...

I just got a crazy one for this summer from a teaching series I did last fall @ Central.

Urban Legends...Have the calendar on old looking paper and give it out attached to a diet coke and menthos (an urban legends that is true and you need to try if you never have). Then teach on Spiritual Urban Legends through out the summer.

I'm looking for feedback on this summer theme if you read this hit the comment button and let me know what you think or let me know your idea.

No comments: