Monday, April 14, 2008

The 12 days of Galilee

I have now been here 12 days at Galilee...Here are twelve things that have caught my eye, or my mind or thoughts, or something that happened to me. No order just random.

  1. The first board meeting was opened with scripture, a devotional on listening and prayer. It was closed with all the elders and deacons forming a circle holding hands and praying.
  2. I got lost on my first day of work. Debbie Garmin my GPS system got me there but it involved a MLK a dirt road that goes going up a hill and back down.
  3. There is crazy potential for God to do big things here.
  4. I miss my family and cant wait to hug them.
  5. Sweet Tea flows like a raging river here.
  6. I like my commute. It's approx. 25 minutes, but I enjoy it.
  7. Why did I wait so long to have HD TV?
  8. I have seen so many blessings in the past month that God has blessed me with...God is good.
  9. Sorry Florida, but people are nicer in Georgia or maybe I'm just the new guy.
  10. The summer calendar is going to be a challenge here, but I'm up for it. The three school systems all stop and start at different times.
  11. Less distractions doesn't mean you be less distracted. Something will always try to pull you away from time with God.
  12. The book of Proverbs will challenge you, encourage and make you want to seek wisdom.

No comments: