Sunday, December 02, 2007

Things I never thought I'd deal with (1 of 4)

Students came to me this week with three different struggles they where going through. All three I never thought I would personally deal with. I will blog about the near in the future and change the names to protect the innocent and in some cases the guilty. I'm glad they share and I'm glad I get to be a part of their struggles, but it really sits on my heart. It really weighs on me, emotionally and mentally. These are three stories actually all from the same day. This is a day in the life of Youth Ministry. Just when you think you've seen it all and heard it all. I may wait a while so people don't try to figure out who is who.

Questions to comment on or ponder? Every dealt with something you never thought you ever have to deal with?

No comments: